Join Our Winning Team
We are always looking to add talented professionals to our team. Advance your career with A&M Global Careers & Consulting Inc.
We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programs
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgement
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Date Posted 2021-07-09
- Location Canada
- Job ID AMG124
- Job Type Full-TIme
- Apply this Job